The kVue™ Access 360™ G2 is designed to allow breast cancer treatment for both left and right breast, including whole breast, partial breast and accelerated breast treatments. The sleek, cantilever design provides both oblique and non-coplanar access, potentially enabling higher dose per fraction. Since the beam path is primarily through the breast with minimal couch top interference, artifacts and scattering may be minimized.
Expanded Supraclavicular Access
The thinner, wider grid window provides full access to treat the supraclavicular nodes. The supraclavicular access allows patient treatment to be accomplished in one set-up if desired.The kVue Access 360 is designed to allow breast cancer treatment for both left and right breast, including whole breast, partial breast and accelerated partial breast treatments.
- CT Risers allow for seamless transition from simulation to treatment.
- 13 cm CT risers index to existing Overlays with 2-pin locating bars
- 2.5 cm CT shims attach to the CT risers to raise the insert
- Rigid, lightweight CT risers are coated for easy cleaning
- Virtual Indexing™ provides confirmation of patient alignment.
- Ipsilateral scale provides an additional point of reference for laser alignment.
- Knee alignment marks aid in patient positioning for daily set-up.
kVue™ Access 360™ Package Includes:
- 2 Couch Top Inserts with Foam Cushions (for left and right breast)
- 2 Headrests (1 prone and 1 contour)
- 3 Hand Grips (1 dual and 2 Hand Grip Posts)
- 1 Set of CT Risers with stackable CT Riser Shims
- 1 kVue Storage Cart