Request A Quote
Browse Qfix Products and click on the "Add to Quote" link to place the product on your Quote Request List. When complete, visit the Request a Quote page and click "Submit Request" to forward your request to Customer Service.
Catalog and Brochures
Please explore our catalog and brochures to learn more about Qfix products.
Access™ Prone Breast Device
Due to its potential to significantly reduce dose to heart and lung, prone breast treatment is becoming an important option in the battle against breast cancer.
The Access Prone Breast Device is CT and MR compatible to guide patients seamlessly from simulation through treatment. Foam padding increase patient comfort and a removable insert can be positioned for either left or right breast treatment.
- Risers allow seamless transition from simulation through treatment
- 13 cm Risers index to existing Overlays with 2-pin Locating Bars
- 2.5 cm Riser Shims attach to the CT Risers to raise the device
- Rigid lightweight Risers are coated for easy cleaning
- CT Virtual Indexing provides confirmation of patient alignment
- Contralateral scale aligns with Virtual Indexing for laser alignment
- Knee alignment marks aid in patient positioning for daily set-up
- Easy set-up
- Open access treatment
- Designed for patient comfort
- Precise positioning replication
- The potential to increase the sparing of critical organs
- Internal hand grip accessory compartments for easy, convenient storage